WELCOME TO HICKORY’S NEW ONLINE PAYMENT SYSTEM
Welcome to Hickory's new, online payment system!
If this is your first time using this new system, you will need to set up a new account.
Even if you had an account before, you will still need to set up an account to use this new system.
To set up your account, click on Register Now. This will walk you through the process of registering your account for future payments.
*You will need your utility (water) account number to be able to link your utility account to your profile.
Pay Your Water Utility Bill
To pay your bill by phone, please call (828) 323-7424.
- This system allows you to set up an auto-payment and paperless billing, which has not been offered in the past. We encourage you to consider these options for a convenient monthly payment.
- The new features include an improved user experience, a “Pay Now” feature that allows for quick payment without having to register an account, and registered account enhancements, including view and pay multiple accounts at once, view payment history and consumption information, and view past billing statements.
- The new system will enable City of Hickory customers to easily save payment information, sign up for paperless billing with email reminders, and schedule automatic payments from a checking account or credit card.
- Additionally, the City implemented a new automated phone payment system with an easy-to-use call flow and features such as quick account balance review and payment with a credit card, debit card, or eCheck.
- The City now accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and electronic checks for the payment of utility billings, including charges for water, sewer, solid waste fees, and commercial waste billings. In the future, this new system will also accept payments for fire and life safety inspection and permitting fees.